| | | |
Our investment in the latest technology means that we can offer you a full range of solutions, including:
• Scanning onto CD of all documents, regardless of type, size or condition
• Colour scanning (highlighted areas in red are never lost)
• PDF format (for use on the Internet and amendable format)
• Barcode reading (automate indexing of your documents)
• Canon licensed retrieval software provided free of charge, with its easy to use proven technology and wide applications
In helping you to solve your document management problems, you can be confident that we are able to identify and deliver the most appropriate solutions for you. We have converted over 200 million documents and have many major clients in both the private and public sector.
• Storage. We can retain stored documents off-site, if essential, as well as back-up CDs.
• Quality Control; because of the vital importance of the documents, we ensure that all documents are 100% checked (unlike many of our competitors who cover as little as 5% on a random basis).
• All work is performed in-house in Birmingham by our own team, who have been with us on average for 12 years; we do not use any outworkers, a practice which is rife in our industry.
• A secure environment for your documents – smoke detectors and intruder alarm systems are remotely monitored on a 24-hour basis, backed up by 24 hour manned security.
Confidentiality agreements are a precondition of employment for all staff.