All the services we have to offer!
All the services we have to offer!
We offer a variety of different services you can use! These include:
- Document scanning
- Canofile Conversion
We offer a full range of consultancy services in the area of automated data collection, document and records management and business process automation.
Each of our consultants have a wealth of knowledge based on a minimum of 10 years practical experience within the industry. Our senior consultants have each been involved in the implementation of major projects in industry, commerce and the public sector since the early 1990s.
Services include project scoping, tender preparation, technical support, system implementation, system security, business continuity, system administration and operational training, compliance and legal admissibility issues.
We are a solutions company with one aim in mind...to give you the best advice in order to provide a bespoke solution.
As part of a successful document management installation, we believe that a good, clear understanding from all the users is key to successful working practices. Ascot Solutions (our sister company) provides training that gives a solid grounding into the full
capabilities of all its document management, data capture and business processes management systems. We also tailor training to meet your own requirements so that all knowledge gained is relevant to your own applications and processes.
All training can be performed either on-site or at our state of the art training facility.
Document Scanning Service:
Our investment in the latest technology means that we can offer you a full range of solutions.
These solutions include:
- Scanning to CD/DVD or HDD of all documents, regardless of type, size or condition
- Colour scanning highlighted in areas in red are never lost
- PDF format for use on the Internet and amendable format
- Barcode reading automate index of your documents
- Canon licensed retrieval software provided free of charge, with its easy to use proven technology and wide applications
In helping you solve your document management problems, you can be confident that we are able to identify and deliever the most appropriate solutions for you. We have converted many millions of documents for many major clients in both private and public sector.
- Storage - we can retain stored documents off-site, if essential, as well as back-up CD’s.
- Quality Control – because of the vital importance of the documents, we ensure that all documents are 100% checked (unlike many of our competitors who cover as little as 5% on a random basis)
- All work is performed in-house – at our Stafford based head office by our own team; we do not use any out workers, as a practice which is rife in our industry.
- A secure environment for your documents – smoke detectors and intruder alarm systems in place in our modern office building.
Confidentiality agreements are a precondition of employment for all staff
Do you still have important data stored on Canofile magnetic optical disk? Canofile is no longer supported by Canon and is an outdated method of storing your valuable information. With every passing year the difficulty of restoring your Canofile data grows to the point of complete obsolescence.
Some data formats and media types stand the test of time, but many do not. As with 3½” and 5¼” floppy disks, the useful life has long since ended for the Canofile format. Organisation that require ongoing access to images stored in Canofile format are probably already facing daily frustrations in doing so, and the situation is destined only to get worse.
We specialise in the quality conversion of Canofile 250/510 Disks to TIFF/PDF formats which can easily be imported into document management systems for network availability, with quick turnaround times and security and confidentiality of your data guaranteed.
Our customers included many FTSE 100 companies, local and central government departments.
Please contact our team for more details, or call us on 01785 785 650 to chat to one of our experts.